Look For Before Buying A House

Пишите сюда, если обнаружили ошибку или столкнулись с проблемой в игре
khadamat
Любитель
Любитель

Look For Before Buying A House

Сообщение khadamat » 10 июн 2020, 19:26

Beware of room fresheners. People stink race or perfume. Therefore, foul homes are often sprayed or decorated with scented candles or aromas. Your task is to find out if there is a malignant smell coming from somewhere in the house. It could be a leaky tube, mold, sewage, urine, dog, etc.
شركات فحص فلل

6) Be careful when playing music in every room. The dealer / seller tries to hide the noise outside. I know, because that's exactly what I did when I had the opportunity to potential buyers. I turned on the central fan to make some white noise and played some music in the master bedroom. Insist on turning off all music and air conditioners so you can set the noise level yourself.

7) The areas the seller will not allow you to see. If the seller does not allow access to the crawl space or room in the residence until you are under contract, they may have something to hide.

8) Sellers who offer incentives to waive inspection. There is no reason to abandon an inspection unless there is something significant to hide. Always make sure there is an inspection contingency because it is your way out of a deal or negotiating a lower price.

Good waterproofing light
Waterproofing from a good waterproofing light before I sell with Flexall sealant
9) No work permits are allowed. You should always ask to see the Residential Building Record report also known as the 3R report. The 3R report is similar to your site's report card. If the seller says that he added a new surface, then the new surface should be in the 3R report. If not, there is a possibility that the group may not be configured for encryption and, therefore, it may be unsafe.

There are some things that really do not need a permit, such as remodeling the bathroom or changing windows. You can easily see if the work was done right or wrong. But for major construction and electrical works, it is preferable to obtain a permit.

Вернуться в «Ошибки / баги в игре»